Getting Beyond the Stigma — The Prescriptive Analytic Breakthrough for Depression
John Moe, comedian and former host of the NPR show “Wits,” explores this contradiction in his popular podcast “The Hilarious World of Depression.”
The episodes feature interviews with well-known comedians, including Dick Cavett and Andy Richter, sharing their stories of struggles with depression and how sometimes the person laughing hardest is hiding the most pain.
- By identifying this patient’s challenges with medication compliance, Case Managers were able ensure medication adherence and lower the risk of depr...
- The MRI. Antibiotics. Vaccines. X-Rays. These scientific and technological advances changed medic...
- Statistically outperforms published prediction models using patient questionnaires
- High risk group has 10 times the risk of developing an episode of major depression
- Almost 7 percent of episodes could be prevented by acting on the 3 percent of patients at highest risk