- Baycare Health Partners Work Toward Managing Population Health and Quality Improvement with Jvion’s Solution — Baycare Health Partners, a physician-hospital organization serving four Baystate Health hospitals, chooses Jvion to provide quality improvement support and resources and to help physicians manage patient populations through centralized functions.
- Hill Country Memorial Selects Jvion as Predictive Analytic Provider — Hill Country Memorial, serving the Texas area, recently selected Jvion as the system’s predictive analytic provider to deliver predictions that will help improve patient health outcomes while optimizing cost and utilization.
- Baystate Health Extends Their Partnership with Jvion — Baystate Health, a not-for-profit, integrated health system serving communities across Western Massachusetts, extends their partnership with Jvion for the firm's predictive modeling and advanced analytics platform.
- Jvion Delivers Outpatient Predictions to Keep People Healthier and out of The Hospital
- Jvion to Help Seniors through Partnership with OnPointe — Jvion, the leader in predictive analytics, will serve the healthcare needs of the senior community through a partnership with OnPointe Health - a premier, long-term care serving seniors and their families.
- Jvion Showcased as Leader in the Predictive Analytic Market
- Prime Health Committed to Reducing Readmissions and Hospital-Acquired Infections using Jvion’s Predictive Suite — Prime Healthcare, a top 15 health system comprising 34 acute care hospitals in California, Kansas, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Alabama and Missouri, will apply Jvion’s predictive solutions to reduce readmissions and hospital acquired infections.