* This Policy is Effective as of May 2017
Scope and Purpose
Information We Collect
The following types of information may be collected on the Website:
- We may collect information you provide us if you sign up for or request certain services from us on our Website. If you are interested in learning more about Jvion and the services we offer, we will ask for your name, organization, email address, and telephone number.
- We may collect your IP address and other data about the equipment used to visit the Website, the patterns of searching and browsing that preceded access to the Website, and the patterns of searching and browsing on the Website.
- The Website may not respond to web browsers’ Do Not Track requests.
Links to External Websites
Our website may contain links to external websites of like subjects. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over such external websites. Therefore, Jvion will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such websites. This privacy statement does not govern such websites. Please refer to the respective privacy statements associated with such websites.
How We Use Your Information
We use information collected through tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to improve the functionality of the Website. For example:
- We track the number of visitors using certain portions or features of the Website to make changes that may be necessary to improve the Website’s functionality.
- We track the popularity of features on the Website to guide the development of new ones.
- We assess the ways in which users reach or access the Website in order to gauge the quality and methods of our marketing efforts.
- We may also periodically use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by phone, email, fax or mail.
- If you choose to provide Jvion with personally identifiable information (PII), we will use that information for our internal business purposes only. For example: Your email address may be used for our own marketing, promotional, and/or informational purposes, including newsletters, email campaigns, announcements, solicitations, and invitations. Such information will not be shared with unaffiliated third parties.
Sharing and Distribution of Your Information
We engage certain service providers for purposes of tracking and associating Internet search and browsing behavior with our advertisements and to track and improve the functionality of the Website. Various tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels and related technologies, are enabled on or in combination with the Website. By visiting your Website third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes. Such third parties (such as AdRoll) may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to other websites, together with non-personally identifiable information about your purchases and interests from other online and offline sources, to provide ads about goods and services of interest to you. The use and collection of such information by these by third parties (such as AdRoll) is governed by their respective privacy statements and thus is not covered by this Policy. In addition, we may share Website usage information with these service providers to manage and target ads and for market research purposes. Information acquired from these methods may be combined with personally identifiable information in order to evaluate and improve our marketing efforts from time to time.
As a user, you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising. For more information, please visit DAA opt-out site at www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
Please note that Jvion will only share your information in accordance with this Policy, except in the following situations:
- We believe that we need to share information about you to provide a service that you have requested from us or from others;
- You have given us your consent to share or use information about you;
- We are required by law to disclose information; or
- We believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or to avoid liability or violations of the law.
Jvion, Inc. reserves the right to make periodic updates and revisions to the Policy. Any changes will be posted on this page. Please check this page periodically to review any changes made to the Policy.
What Else You Need to Know
Our Website includes social media features, such as "sharing" features on Facebook, Linkedin, Google plus and Twitter. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the respective companies providing these features. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy practices of, or the data available on, such websites of third parties.
This Website is not intended for minors under the age of eighteen, and Jvion, Inc. does not wish to obtain any information from or about them through this website. If you are under eighteen years old, please do not use this Website.
INTERNET COOKIES: An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user's web browser while the user is browsing.
WEB BEACONS: A web beacon is an object embedded in a web page or email, which unobtrusively (usually invisibly) allows checking that a user has accessed the content.
INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESS: An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII): For purposes of this Policy, PII includes: first and last name; physical mailing address including street name and city/town; email; organization; telephone number; or any other identifier that permits the physical or online contact for specific individuals.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at: Jvion, Inc., 11555 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite 250, Johns Creek, GA 30097, United States